Artwork by Kelle with Scarlett Muse Henna

Artwork by Kelle with Scarlett Muse Henna

Tuesday, February 3, 2009






Welcome our friend Justin, He is such an artist... I made a comment about him being a artist because he loved chalk drawing and painted longer then anyone else. My favorite part of the day is when I went to wash out the wooden bowls he quickly and quietly took a piece of chalk and drew on the chairs, table, handwashing stool and started on the wall in the dining room. "Oh my" I said, " you are quite the artist. " I was hoping we could save the chalk for the outside walls and for the chalk boards." He nodded ok . He definately has some talent... I will always remember Justin's first day. The thing that I love most about Justin is his artistic talent.

He did other things too. He played with flashlights and shadows and he stacked the wooden block puzzle up as high as I think it would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment