Artwork by Kelle with Scarlett Muse Henna

Artwork by Kelle with Scarlett Muse Henna

Friday, February 6, 2009

Great Grandma Turns 85..... born 2/4/1924






Great Grandma turned 85 years old today. My life would not be what it has been without her. She has truely spoiled me rotten. We have traveled 7 countries in Europe together, cruised all over Hawaii, and She visited me in Australia. She loaned me money to go sky diving and to the Bahama's while I was working at Walt Disney World. She has bought all my clothing since I was a little. Grandma helped me get my 1970 V.W Campervan. It is named EMINNIE after her. Recently she helped us with a downpayment for the house we are living in now and insisted that she put up the pool fence ( so that the kids would be safe). She has done all of this without ever asking for anything in return. The best gift of all that she has given is her gift of unconditional love. Grandma I would not be me without you.... You have taught me so much about the gift of love and giving.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Great Grandma Opal has now gone from pure breast milk to Frosting.

    ReplyDelete