Artwork by Kelle with Scarlett Muse Henna

Artwork by Kelle with Scarlett Muse Henna

Friday, February 6, 2009

Feb. 4th, 2009 Wednesday, Coloring





Most of today was spent playing outside. I had a hard time getting them to come inside today for anything. I decided to surrender and let them be happy playing outdoors. We all took out the recycling together. They loved throwing the plastic jugs of organic milk because of the sound they made. We also put our leftover food in the compost. That was pretty sinky. We have alot to learn about composting. We would like to start a worm bin. Today was a beautiful day again in Havasu. The kids were a joy. I love my job.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Amanda~ and for those beautiful kiddos who get to spend their days with you... I only wish you were next door so that Noah could be there, too. Thank you so much for getting all blog-savvy so I can share in the details of your days from afar. I miss you, sister.

    ReplyDelete